Just a reminder to the world that there is this glorious feminist thing called the Hawkeye Initiative. Where people draw Hawkeye (and possibly other avengers) in various sexual poses that comic artists generally depict women in.
the greatest thing in the universe.
so i was at this dancing and singing workshop type thing and when we were going up on stage the instructors were telling us to drink lots of water and the kid behind me said “yeah i gotta stay hydrated so i can cry myself to sleep tonight”
cute boys that are really nice
cute boys that are really nice and wanna kiss u
Idk why I keep getting sad over people that don’t give a shit about me.
for some reason i thought both of these were the same post and i sat for awhile trying to figure out which ice cream face was the weak bitch
- spanish and italian:So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french:haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german:LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english:*shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic:the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish:here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese:subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh:sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese:here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic:so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin:here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language:If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian:idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek:so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit